We are looking for Live Art, Comedians, Poets, Musicians, Bands, Dragster and Dancers to perform for the community!
Before submitting your application, please read and acknowledged our performer FAQ and Code of Conduct:
- In case of being selected, management will contact you to designate your location and performing time.
- The stage spaces we provide is around 18×16, and it’s not always a builded one.
- Stipend available with a minimum of $20 x hour per person.
- We do not provide any equipment, only power. All performers should bring their own mics, sound and stands. However, we will be confirming this once you are selected.
- While we do our best to fit everyone who is interested in participating, slots are limited and we may not be able to host everyone.
- Cancellations made 48 hours in advance of the event date would be welcome to participate again, no call no show wont.
We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, demeaning behavior or speech.
- We ask you to perform from a place of fun, love, kindness and respect for the community.
- No drug use or excessive drinking before performing.
Treat our staff with respect and make them feel welcome into the community.
We would love to consider you, and if you are ready, please submit your application below.