Thank you so much for your interest in becoming part of Artyhood | Art Community Network in SF.
Before you start please read and acknowledge the following:
- Every event has a fee (btwn $40-$450), and the space provided is up to 10×10. Sometimes is less, sometimes is more depending on the venue.
- No food, drinks or products that can cause skin reactions.
- We have booth rental equipment available for your space. List Here
- You are responsible for bringing everything your need (tents, tables, chairs, weights, etc..)
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will not qualify for a refund.
- Mostly of our events are outdoor, in case of rain, or any other cancellation due weather conditions will secure your space for following event, or issue a refund.
- Management will determine your location at any moment.
- While we do our best to fit everyone interested in participating, spaces are limited, and we may not be able to host everyone. In that case, we will refund your money.
PERMITS: It is required that all Participants hold a valid CA Seller’s Permit required by state law, or Street Vending Permit including any applicable business licenses like or liability insurance specific to San Francisco.
If it’s your first time participating, you don’t need to worry about it. but if you intend to participate actively this will be requirement.
For further assistance regarding this matter please contact:
HOW TO START:
- Go to ArtyhoodSF.com main menu and hit CREATE ACCOUNT or scroll down this page.
- You will need to provide a link and/or social media handle so we can review your art, or merchandise before you have access to spaces at any event.
- Once we review your account, we will send an email confirming whether or not you become part of ArtyhoodSF Community Network.
HOW TO BOOK AN EVENT:
- Once your account is approved the tab “Event for Artists” on the main menu becomes available.
- You can pay via Credit/Debit Card, Venmo or PayPal.
- Once you pay, we process your order, review it, and if the event still available we will approved it, if not we will issue a refund.
- After approved you will receive a confirmation email order with your ticket code, this is when you are officially in.
- Our staff will be communicating with you regarding logistics day of event.
CONNECTING ARTISTS WITH BUSINESSES
When your account is approved your profile will become visible to Artyhood’s Network of Businesses looking to host art events, or to establish collaborations.
Artyhood is not responsible at the moment for any negotiation or agreements made on either side, we just facilitate connection.
We would love to consider you to become a member of Artyhood SF Community Network to help us bring back the arts and the culture to the streets in SF!
If you are ready please sign up below: